We build award-winning, expandable, feature-rich websites with powerful CMS.
Reach your audience on their terms with a mobile version of your website.
High-end editorial, design, production and marketing support for authors.
This sharp increase in mobile browser usage signals a significant shift in how users consume content online.
So how can your business take advantage of these mobile usage trends? One solution is to build a mobile-ready version of your website.
Here are 10 reasons why you need a mobile-ready website today:
1. The fastest growing communications channel in historyConsumers are using their smartphones for everything – information, news, entertainment, shopping, research, purchasing decisions, finding local areas of interest, and much more. According to Eric Schmidt, Google’s CEO, the mobile Web is growing eight times faster than the first wave of online Internet adoption. And consider this fact from Google – 85 percent of Americans are never more than three feet from their cell phones!
2. ImmediacyCustomers carry their smartphones everywhere and use them regularly to make immediate decisions and to take quick action. The very nature of consumer behavior mandates that your business have a mobile presence so you’re accessible anytime/anywhere your customers need you.
3. Quick accessTypically, mobile website visitors are looking for quick access to your business. They want a phone number, a contact form so they can leave a message, your hours of operation, directions to your business, coupons, menu choices and pricing.
4. Leverage mobile Internet trafficHaving a mobile website makes your company easily accessible to a growing mobile audience. Many consumers make travel arrangements or restaurant reservations exclusively by mobile phone. Don’t give customers-on-the-run an excuse to browse elsewhere.
5. Mobile websites are device independentMobile websites reach all audiences no matter what smartphone they use. Every smartphone has a browser – so users can immediately find you on the mobile web.
6. Easy for mobile users to read your contentWebsites designed for the desktop/laptop don’t work well on mobile devices. Asking your users to pinch and zoom to read your content is unnecessary and dilutes your message. A mobile-ready site makes finding answer to questions quick, easy and friendly.
7. Your competition If your competition has a mobile website, you need one as soon as possible too – or risk losing your customers to businesses with a mobile presence.
8. Make a bolder statement and stronger brand impressionYour business has likely invested significant dollars and resources into branding … so don’t let that go to waste with a sloppy mobile presentation.
9. Higher search rankingsA business with both a mobile-friendly website and a standard site enjoys a distinct advantage over businesses that do not have a mobile site. Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Yellow Pages and other search engines and directories rank mobile-optimized businesses higher than their competition.
10. You don’t need to start from scratchThe good news! If you already have a Joomla or WordPress website, you can add a component that displays your current website well on a mobile device, no matter what size the screen is. If that’s not an option, then ask your website developer to recreate your key web pages for mobile surfing. Mobile browsers will then automatically direct to those pages.
Additional reading: Who uses mobile media devices?
Don’t give customers-on-the-run an excuse to browse elsewhere.
How to contact us Need help creating a mobile-friendly website? Contact us today, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 281-217-0656.
Safari MultiMedia is your full-service Web partner offering smart online solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our cost-effective and easy-to-update websites will help you build relationships and boost profits.
Read more Safari MultiMedia Smart Tips.
Expandable sites for organizations with big dreams but tiny budgets.
An integrated inter-active system with a progressive look and feel.
If you have products to sell, we’ll build you a powerful branded storefront.
You’re on your way to owning a best-in-class website that will give customers a strong impression about your business. To get started today call 281.217.0656, or use our ‘Contact Us’ form.
Find us on Google+
Copyright © 2016. Safari Multimedia LLC, an online design firm